• Sweeten Family Game Night with Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates -- You can swap existing game pieces in games like SORRY! with different Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates. Players can choose from Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates in silver, gold, orange, purple, striped or polka-dotted foils. The iconic candy also makes the perfect treat when the game is over at the end of the night.
• Settle disputes instantly -- There may be differences of opinion when your family gets together to play games. When to take a break? Is it time to stop one game and start another? Which game to play next? If you’re at an impasse, have each person throw a die -- the player with the highest number gets to resolve the situation.
Hershey®’s Kisses® Chocolates have been bringing together families for more than a century, and now they’ve partnered with Hasbro to sweeten Family Game Night with the Hershey’s Kisses Share Sweet Moments of Family Fun™ instant-win promotion! Here are the details:
• Now through June 15, visit www.kissesfamilygamenight.com to play an online game for a chance to win thousands of prizes, including a $10,000 family-room makeover.
• All participants 18 years of age or older are eligible to play and receive “Instant-Win Prizes.” You will receive a “CONGRATULATIONS! You are a WINNER” or “SORRY! You have not won a prize” message. Each time you play, you receive one entry into the Grand Prize drawing.
• One lucky player will win the $10,000 Grand Prize, which may be used toward a family-room makeover and a variety of Hasbro Family Game Night games, such as MONOPOLY, TWISTER, or SORRY!
• Visitors to the promotion website also have the chance to play an exclusive online version of Hasbro’s RATUKI. One of the newest Family Game Night games, RATUKI is a card-slamming frenzy from start to finish. Players build piles of cards from “1” to “5” with the goal of being the first to slam a “5” on the top of the deck, shout “RATUKI!” and be awarded all the cards.
• Visit www.kissesfamilygamenight.com for official rules and additional details.
We’re also celebrating Family Game Night on Susan Heim on Parenting with the chance for one lucky reader to win the Hasbro game, RATUKI, and 3 bags of Hershey’s Kisses! To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing your family’s favorite game to play together! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After completing the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you
- Follow Hershey’s ( @hersheys ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway up to 3x a day (spaced at least an hour apart). Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Hershey’s on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook (1 entry) and/or follow on Networked Blogs . (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (See CURRENT GIVEAWAYS list on right sidebar.) (1 entry per giveaway.
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page and www.kissesfamilygamenight.com . Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, June 3, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open only to US residents.
DISCLOSURE: No products or financial compensation were provided for this post. I just wanted to share these opportunities with my readers.