Snapily, “A Living Print” Do more this summer with your photos
Posted Jul 04 2009 9:13pm
Whether Father’s Day, Birthdays, Weddings, Graduations or Time for Back to School…
Snapily offers a variety of alternative products that are unique, on the cheap and keepsake chic: * “Blow dad a kiss” from a far
* Create the first family scrapbook. Upload photos of your precious newborn and the family “first” photo
* Wave “hi” to grandparents all the way across the country
* Morph an old photo of your child to a photo of them at graduation
* All newlyweds treasure keepsake items from their wedding day – so why not give ‘em something that will create a blockbuster “motion” picture that will definitely still be around on their 25th Anniversary! Get creative… hunt down those “vintage photos” of the newlyweds when they first started dating and then snap some shots at the wedding – whether it’s their “first kiss” at the altar, to the first dance, or even that priceless and risqué shot of the groom grabbin’ for her garter!
* Give your children braggin’ rights so it’ll be cool to be back in school. Let them design their own personalized notebooks (large or small) that will allow them to morph and mix their favorite action hero, Star Trek character or Hannah Montana images!
With summer in the air there are many festive occasions and I thought you would be interested in “inexpensive ways to put a smile on people’s face and how Snapily is ‘the biggest little thing you can give’ that expresses emotion with sentimental value and say ‘Thank You’, ‘I Love You’, ‘I’m Sorry’, ‘We’re Engaged!’, ‘Happy Father’s Day!’, ‘Let’s BBQ!’, or baby announcement, Snapily lets you do more with your photos and anyone who is about to reach for a greeting card, send invitations or begin a scrapbook should know about this new technology for gift shoppers. I would love to set you up with an account so you can create your own! There isn’t anything we can’t bring to life on the face of a card – it makes a great visual for any story and shoppers would love to know about a cheap and unique keepsake gift that’ll last as long as the Energizer Bunny turning any Hallmark holiday into a unique, cheap and keepsake chic gift (cards are only $3!). Over 7 billion greeting cards end up in the trash every year and that’s not even including how many business cards or invitations get tossed- something tells me, you’re less likely to throw out “living print” cards that are mementos for life.rds, bachelorette invitations, etc.