SIRJJ Organics: Concentrated Skin Nutrition (Discount and Giveaway)
Posted Sep 02 2009 5:37pm
I’ve started a new skin-care regimen, and I’m so excited to tell you about it because I feel like I’m doing something really healthy for my skin! I’m using a line of “concentrated skin nutrition” products called SIRJJ Organics. They call it “nutrition” for the skin because their products are rich in antioxidants and use raw, cold-pressed oils and pure ground powders of herbs, plants and trees in organic form. There are none of the chemicals normally found in other skin-care products that strip the skin of the nutrition it needs. SIRJJ Organics products are like a pure raw fruit and vegetable diet for the skin!
Sarah Johnson, the co-founder of SIRJJ Organics (who healed herself of cystic acne by developing and using these products), sent me samples of their Eye Cream, SPF 10 Day Cream, Acai Berry Rehydration Cream, and Facial Scrub. I could tell immediately that these products were different. First, they’re not packaged in fancy, glossy containers. They arrive in PET plastic containers, which are 100% food grade and recyclable. Even the boxes they arrive in are made from 100% recycled materials. The second difference you’ll notice happens when you open up your SIRJJ Organics bottles and jars. They don’t smell like perfume. In fact, to be honest, it may take you a little while to get used to these products’ kind of nutty, earthy smell. But now I actually look forward to their distinctive smell because it reminds me that I’m putting something good on my skin! Third, you’ll notice various speckles in these products, which are the raw herbs, teas and powders mixed in. (Don’t worry, they totally disappear as you massage the products into your skin.) I’ve been using SIRJJ Organics products for more than a month now, and I love them. In fact, I just purchased more and added the toner to my daily regimen. My skin looks great, and I really like the thought of not using unnatural and harsh chemicals on my skin. And SIRJJ Organics products aren’t just for women. The SIRJJ Organics Green Baby line includes products for your baby, such as diaper rash cream, eczema treatment, and a healing shea ointment. They also have a line for the guys called Men’s Logic. If you suffer from eczema, acne, or the effects of aging, they have products tailored just for you, too. Sarah at SIRJJ Organics has been a delight to work with, so if you have any questions whatsoever about what products to use, feel free to contact them by phone or email (click on “Contact” on their site, www.sirjj.com ) and they’ll help you figure out what you should be using on your skin.
DISCOUNT (hurry…expires soon!): Are you ready to try SIRJJ Organics products for yourself? Head on over to www.sirjj.com and place an order by Friday, September 11, 2009. You’ll get 50% off your order when you enter the code: SUSANH50. Huge savings!
GIVEAWAY: You also have the opportunity here to win one of three packages of your choice! Here are your options: Package 1 - Acai Berry Acai Berry SPF10 Day Cream 1.0oz -- Retail $18.00 Acai Berry Rehydration Cream 1.0oz -- Retail $18.00 Acai Berry Hand & Body Lotion 4.5oz -- Retail $18.00 Total Value: $54.00 Package 2 - Acai Berry & Green Baby Acai Berry SPF10 Day Cream 1.0oz -- Retail $18.00 Acai Berry Rehydration Cream 1.0oz -- Retail $18.00 Green Baby Healing Shea Ointment 1.0oz -- Retail $18.00 Green Baby Shea & Aloe Lotion 4.5oz -- Retail $15.00 Total Value: $69.00 Package 3 – Perfection & Acai Berry - Anti-Aging Perfection Eye Cream 0.75oz -- Retail $48.00 Perfection Age Spot & Scar Treatment 1.0oz -- Retail $38.00 Acai Berry Rehydration Cream 1.0oz -- Retail $18.00 Total Value: $104.00
How can you enter? Visit www.sirjj.com to check out their products and then leave a comment here saying which prize package you’d like to win. This entry is mandatory to enter the giveaway.
- Following Sirjj Organics and me on Twitter ( @sirjjorganics and @ParentingAuthor ) and tweeting about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the URL of your tweet. You may tweet once a day. Please leave a separate comment for each tweet.
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog. (The code is in the upper right-hand column of this site.) Post a comment with your blog’s URL.
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post.
- Listing Susan Heim on Parenting as one of your Favorites on Technorati. (See “Add this Blog to My Technorati Favorites” banner on the left sidebar.) Leave a comment with your Technorati user name.
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, as a Follower on Blogger, or on your Kindle (see sign-up options on sidebars). Leave a comment for each subscription method.
- Entering the GE Appliance giveaway. Click on the picture of the stove near the top of the left sidebar. Leave a comment on this contest page each time you enter. You can enter daily!
One lucky winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, September 18, 2009, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn.