All Natural Odor Neutralizing Spray: Containing natural extracts of lime, pine needle, aniseed, clove and cedarwood, it can be sprayed into the air or directly onto fabrics or furniture to neutralize embedded odors.
We’ve been using these products at home, and they are fantastic. The scent is very natural and definitely NOT overpowering. My husband is very sensitive to strong odors, and he tolerates the Fresh Wave products extremely well. They’re perfect for freshening up our bathrooms, stinky kids’ rooms, laundry room, and kitchen. And I know they’re going to be great additions to my son’s dorm room!
I hope you’ll check out Fresh Wave’s natural odor-eliminating products through the links below. You can purchase them on their website or use their store locator to find a retailer near you. Fresh Wave products are available at Bed Bath & Beyond, Sears, Whole Foods, Ace, TrueValue, and many other places!
Fresh Wave website: www.fresh-wave.com
One lucky winner will receive a Stinky Dorm Kit from Fresh Wave, which includes Fresh Wave Odor Neutralizing Crystals (16 fl oz) and Fresh Wave All Natural Odor Neutralizing Spray (8 fl oz)! (Of course, you don’t need to have a kid heading to college. These products are GREAT for your home!) To enter, visit www.fresh-wave.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post with the name of another Fresh Wave product you’d love to try. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you
- Follow @Fresh_Wave and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Fresh Wave on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs . (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, August 22, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: Product samples were provided for this review. No financial compensation was received.