M ost of us have fond memories of playing with some sort of clay as children. We would roll it, flatten it out, cut it out with Mom's cookie cutters then squish it all together and start again. Only problem was Mom would find bits of clay everywhere - a big mess and then the inevitable dried out tub of clay - it could really put a damper on the anticipation of a good clay playtime session.
But Dokedo Putty is different. It is made from silicone polymers which makes it soft and silky smooth and does NOT contain polyvinyl alcohol which is used to make clear slimes and noise putty which are wet, slimy and smelly. Dokedo putty comes in twelve different scents (and unscented) and is made with only organic and natural products to scent dokedo putty.
Dokedo putty is fun for both kids and adults - the scents can change our mood, uplift a drab day and can actually help to relieve stress. Keeping a tub of Dokedo in you desk drawer at work for those aaaarrrrrggghh moments can actually make you feel better - but you'd better hide it or else everyone else will want to borrow your dokedo putty too!
Dokedo putty is fun for the kiddos, of course - but did you know that it's the perfect thing to pull out when you need to diffuse a tantrum? Keep a container in your purse for any time you or your kiddos need to make time pass more quickly.
Dokedo putty also comes in non-scented for those sensitive to smells and it is gluten and casein free, so it is a great alternative for those with sensitivities to play dough ingredients.
Putty, with a scent (or without a scent for the ones sensitive to smell), is used as a therapeutic tool for Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, ADD, ADHD, Anxiety Issues, Behavior Issues, Brain Injury, Dementia, and physical and occupational therapy for many more conditions.
Dokedo has the properties of a solid and a liquid. It can melt and drip or form and bounce. Think of it as Yoga for your Brain!
The great folks at Dokedo Putty have been kind enough to offer a discount code for all of our readers!
Everyone wins with us!"
save 10% on your purchase from June 1 - 30, 2009 on any REGULAR price item use promo code: pinklemons
As one of our Weekly Giveaways, we have a gift pack especially created for one (1) lucky reader.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
* Pop on over to Dokedo Putty and check out all of the fun scents and colors available. Then come back and tell us which ones are your favorite.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Sunday, June 7th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.