Raisels: The Goodness of Raisins with the Flavor of Candy! (GIVEAWAY)
Posted Mar 06 2011 8:55pm
I struggle to find healthy snacks for my twins, especially for the one who’s a picky eater. So, I was thrilled to be introduced to Raisels ! They’re 100% real fruit snacks, but kids think they’re eating candy because they’re sour! When my boys first tentatively popped a Raisel in their mouth, they suddenly got a big smile on their faces and yelled, “Yum!” Raisels taste a lot like the sour candies that kids really like, but they’re much healthier than candy.
Raisels are/have 100% US RDA for Vitamin C Rich in antioxidants Fat-free Cholesterol-free No high-fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners No sodium Kosher-certified by the Orthodox Union
And they currently come in four yummy flavors: Sour Lemon Blast, Sour Apple TKO, Sour Orange Burst, and Sour Peach Pucker (with watermelon coming soon!). I love that they come in 6 packs of 1.25 oz boxes that are easy to slip into your child’s lunchbox. Raisels can be found in your grocer’s dried fruit section. (And in case you’re concerned about the small amount of sugar that’s added to Raisels to make them taste good, you might be interested to know that sweetened dried cranberries have five times the added sugar!)
I am really excited to find a healthy and yummy snack alternative for my kids. I feel much better about them reaching for a box of Raisels over a lollipop, and my boys love Raisels just as much! I hope you’ll check them out at the links below and look for them where you do your food shopping.
One lucky winner will receive a Raisels prize package that includes a variety of flavors! To enter, visit www.raisels.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post about something you learned on the site!
After completing the mandatory step above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow Raisels ( @Raisels ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, March 20, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received complimentary product samples to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.