Since early age, my son has been a very active and curious boy. Right after he started walking by himself I was in trouble because every appliance with a door or buttons was a target for him. We realized that electric plugs were a high risk issue so we bought safety caps that could only be removed with a piece of metal. Sometimes when I needed to use a certain plug I used to remove the safety cap, use the plug and immediately insert the safety cap again. I must say that the safety caps I used were very narrow and for the few times I forgot to put them back after using the plug my son ended up with them in the mouth and this scared me a lot. Although it never happened to my son, it was very easy for a baby / toddler to chock with one of those.
I’m glad George DeCell invented SafetyCaps . Having a daughter himself that chocked with one regular plug, he, more than anyone, knew the urge to find a safe electrical outlet safety plug.
Safetycaps have the ideal measure (greatest diameter of 2 1/3″) and have air holes to prevent kids from choking. This is a totally safe product that can save your kids life.
One whole house can be totally protected with only $10.99 ( or for $9.99 ).
Thank you George for invented SafetyCaps that are really safe.