It's that time of the year! Photo Season! Everything is a photo op, from professional photos to visiting Santa, and from Thanksgiving Dinner with your family to Christmas Eve with the In-Laws. What will your children be wearing? If you haven't decided yet, the Mom Buzz has some ideas!
1. Have dad and his sons wear matching ties for the holidays. This is a great idea for Christmas pictures! The Red with Red Specs is my favorite for photos and going to holiday mass!
3. These black shoes are the perfect to wear along with dress pants on the way to church! They match almost any outfit, yet still embody the spirit of a toddler with the cool star cut outs on each side.
6. Your son will be the hit of the holiday party with these baby blue Robeez, available for Holiday 2008, featuring a playful pair of navy and white penguins. Item:Skating Penguin - Baby Blue Available from:Robeez
7. Cover the gap between pants and socks during those chilly nights with these red and white leg warmers! Item:Flyer Huggalugs Available from:Huggalugs
8. Finally, for boys I really love this black velvet vest. It would look equally wonderful over a red, green, white or blue dress shirt and some jeans OR dress pants. So many options to make it more casual, more dress and always party perfect! Item:Black velvet vest Available from:Gap Kids
2. This white belt has a personalized belt buckle, with your child's initial. The belt is simple and chic, perfect for casual holiday wear. Item:My Name is White Polka Dots Available from:GiGi Belts
3. Layers of red tulle accented with fluffy, white trim set the holiday mood. Perfect for holiday photos! Accessorize with a cute Santa hat or Christmas bows. Item:Santa Dress Available from:MissPriss Tutus
5. You might also be taken by these special limited-edition pair of crimson Mary Janes, available only available for Holiday 2008! Item:Classic Mary Jane - Red Available from:Robeez
6. Let your little girl chill out with this red microfleece vest with white trim. It is sweetly layered with a tee and colorful striped leggings. Faux fur boots finish the very cool look. Collection:Chill Out Available from: Gymboree
7. Keep those little legs warm under a skirt or cover the gap between pants and socks with these holiday leg warmers! I also think the pink diamond pattern will fit right in this holiday season, as pink and blue are the new green and red. Item:Huggalugs in Jazz (pink) and falling snow (blue) Available from:Huggalugs