I am the proud mother of two children and have no hesitation in sharing that information with the world via my style. But honestly Moms, how many of you have stumbled across clothing lines that scream “I am a proud Mom,” but lack any sort of fashion sense? It is okay to raise your hands because truth be told, I have had that happen to me a time or two and not because I picked out the attire myself (Hi Grandma!). And it would be incredibly rude of me not to share with you the news that- I totally have a solution to that problem. You see that adorable tank in the image on the left? Well, that my dear Mom friends is the solution. Peace Love Mom offers Mom’s, like me, the chance to embrace Motherhood publicly without having to compromise our unique personal styles. To me, PeaceLoveMom is a company that truly celebrates Motherhood in all of it’s glory- late night feedings, potty training fiasco, and pajamas instead of “real” clothing. And to help us celebrate Mother’s around the world, PeaceLoveMom is offering one lucky Pajama Mommy reader the chance to win a Lucky Mom Watermelon Tank. And just in case you cannot wait for the contest to be over, PeaceLoveMom is offering readers the chance to save money! By using the coupon code: PJMOMMY09, all orders over $20 will be shipped free within the Continental U.S.
1. Contest is open to U.S. residents only.
2. You must leave a comment telling us what item you would most like to try from the Peace Love Mom website!
1. You may join our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed.
2. You may write about our contest on your blog!
3. Tweet about this contest and comment here to tell us!