Unscented Everyday Lotion
Bitty Bottom Cream
My kids and I have been using all of these products except for the Bitty Bottom Cream. I love to use the shampoo and conditioner on my son Austen’s hair. He’s been swimming in a pool all summer, which has really dried out his hair. But the conditioner has been helping a lot to add moisture. I leave it on his hair for a while before rinsing while he soaks in the bubbles created by the Mild by Nature Bubble Bath! He’s always begging me to give him a bath instead of a shower so he can use this bubble bath. As for the lotions, we use them after we’ve spent time in the sun. I also use them on my legs after shaving! We’ve been very pleased with the performance of all of these products.
DISCOUNT CODE: Get $5 off your first order of Mild by Nature products at iherb.com when you use the code WOW123!
One lucky winner will receive the entire line of six Mild by Nature products (described above)! To enter, leave a comment describing which Mild by Nature product you’re most excited to try and why. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you
- Follow @iherb and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like iHerb on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Like Madre Labs on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs . (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, August 21, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: Product samples were provided for this review. No financial compensation was received.