New Family Package: Experience the Best of Times Square
Posted Jul 20 2009 11:16pm
Experience the Best of Times Square with The Millennium Broadway Hotel’s MB Loves Times Square Package
Get a one-of-a-kind pass to top attractions in New York City’s Times Square when booking the Millennium Broadway Hotel’s new MB Loves Times Square package. Primly located in the heart of the Times Square, The Millennium Broadway Hotel is paying tribute to its beloved locale by partnering with must-stop hot spots, giving Millennium Broadway Hotel patrons a VIP all-access pass to the best of Times Square.
Families will get VIP access to must-sees and must-stops in Times Square with exclusive discounts and specials that only Millennium Broadway patrons will have access to. This package, starting at $199, includes:
* A 1 night stay for 4 at the Millennium Broadway Hotel
* 20% off Savings on tickets to Mary Poppins on Broadway
* Discounted Tickets to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, up to $40 off, for 4 people (2 adult, 2 children or 1 adult, 3 children)
* A fun-filled afternoon at Dave & Busters fully equipped with great food, drinks and games with buy $10, get $10 towards games
* $10 Game Cards to the famed ESPN Zone
* VIP Skip the Line and Complimentary Appetizer with Purchase at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
* Coupon to Hershey’s Times Square
* A gift card to Toys ‘R Us
The Millennium Broadway will also provide a map of Times Square, marked with all of the attractions above that patrons receive a special discount so you can be sure to keep track of the sites as you go. This package allows for up to $160 in savings!
For more information or to make reservations, please visit www.millenniumhotelnyc.com or call 1-800-622-5569. The promo code for this package is MBLOVESTS. Starting room rate excludes taxes and service fees; subject to availability. This package is available thru September 30, 2009.
About Millennium Broadway Hotel
The Millennium Broadway Hotel is located in the heart of New York City’s Times Square. The Millennium Broadway Hotel boasts 750 guest rooms and suites, with access to Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping, midtown business and fine dining at the hotel’s elegant Restaurant Charlotte, ideal for pre or post-Broadway show dining. The Millennium Broadway Hotel offers newly renovated meeting space and is the only hotel in New York with an on-site meeting facility approved by the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC). The hotel’s 43 versatile function spaces include the historic Hudson Theatre, built in 1903, since renovated, and is the optimal location for memorable meetings, product launches, weddings, concerts and other cosmopolitan events.