Nature Made SAM-e Complete: Naturally Restores a Healthy Mood (Giveaway)
Posted Aug 06 2010 8:44am
Have you noticed a difference in trying to regulate your moods as you get older? According to Nature Made, our bodies start making less SAM-e as we age, which is a naturally occurring compound that helps us to maintain a balanced mood. Fortunately, Nature Made makes a product called SAM-e Complete to help you maintain SAM-e levels in the body and therefore improve your moods.
I’ve always been the kind of person who suffers from what I call the “blues” now and then. I wish I could be one of those people who always has a sunny outlook and is in a good mood. So, I was very anxious to try Nature Made SAM-e Complete for myself! I was told that you should be able to notice a difference in your moods with SAM-e in 7-14 days, so I followed their directions to start out with 1 tablet per day. After more than a week, I didn’t feel it was really making a difference, so I upped my intake to 2 tablets a day, as the directions recommend. That helped a lot. Now I feel like my emotions are on a more even keel, and the little things aren’t bothering me so much.
If you suffer from major depression or a serious mood disorder, then you should consult a physician. But if, like me, you just feel like your moods are out of balance, then give SAM-e Complete a try to see if it’s right for you. Another bonus with this product is that it promotes joint health! Go to www.sam-e.com to learn more about the benefits of Nature Made SAM-e Complete and take their mood quiz. You’ll also want to visit http://www.sam-e.com/try for a $3 off coupon!
THE “GIVE A SMILE” CAMPAIGN
Nature Made SAM-e Complete recently launched a new campaign called “ Give a Smile ”! They are working with Dream Factory, an organization that grants wishes to children suffering from critical or chronic illnesses. Through this campaign, SAM-e will donate to a child’s wish for every social action that you complete on their site, such as uploading an image to their mosaic, tweeting or “liking” their Facebook page. The more actions, the more SAM-e will donate. For more information on this program, go to www.sam-e.com/give-a-smile .
One lucky winner will receive a three-month supply of Nature Made SAM-e Complete, plus a Nature Made aluminum water bottle and a mood journal! To enter, go to www.sam-e.com , and return here to leave a comment on this post about something you learned on the site. This is mandatory to enter this giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, August 16, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Nature Made and received products necessary to facilitate my candid review. My experience with this product may differ from yours. It’s always a good idea to check with your physician before trying a new product. People with bipolar (manic) depression should not take this or any other product containing SAM-e except under a doctor’s supervision. If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking prescription antidepressant medications, consult your doctor before using this product.