Mother and Child: A Touching Story of 3 Women and the Bond Between Mother and Child.
Posted Dec 14 2010 5:17am
From writer-director Rodrigo Garcia (TV’S “Big Love”, “Nine Lives”) and executive producer Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu (“Babel”) comes the moving story of three women and the power of the unbreakable bond between mother and child. Three women’s lives share a common core: the have all been profoundly affected by adoption. Karen (Annette Bening) placed a baby for adoption at age 14 and has been haunted ever since by the daughter she never knew. Elizabeth (Naomi Watts) grew up as an adopted child; she’s a bright and ambitious lawyer, but a flinty loner in her personal life. Lucy (Kerry Washington) and her husband are just embarking on the adoption odyssey, hoping for the opportunity to become parents.
We are pleased to announce that we are giving one lucky reader a copy of this film. Please follow the rules below and good luck!
1. Contest is open to US residents only.
2. You MUST leave a comment.
1. Subscribe to our email RSS Feed with the same email as you use in your comment. MAKE SURE YOU CONFIRM IT.
2. Subscribe to our @pjmommy Twitter account.
3. Tweet saying: I’ve entered the “Mother and Child DVD” Giveaway over @pjmommy.
4. You may write about our contest on your blog.
5. Join our Google Connect
6. Join our Facebook Fan page
CONTEST ENDS ON: DECEMBER 25, 2010 at MIDNIGHT EST