Mickey’s Halloween Party Happening Now @ The Disneyland Resort!
Posted Oct 09 2010 3:41pm
Last weekend we attended Mickey’s Halloween Party at the Disneyland Resort! This was our 4th year attending the not-so-spooky party and it’s something we all look forward to doing this time of year. In years past, the halloween festivities have been held at Disney’s California Adventure Park, however this year Mickey’s Halloween Party has moved across the way to the Disneyland park and it was a new and fun experience for all of us. My favorite part about Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort is that they only sell a small number of tickets to each nights event. That means you can walk right on to most rides with NO wait! It’s SO awesome!
This year Disney villains have invaded Disneyland Park, along with Mickey and all of his friends dressed up in Halloween costumes. Guests will have the opportunity to dress up in halloween costumes, walk through the park, stopping at “treat” stations along the way and filling up on yummy halloween treats! The decorations are truly amazing and halloween has dawned areas of the park throughout. Halloween music also immerses guests in the halloween time extravaganza and the Halloween Time Fireworks show is truly something to experience!
Two of the parks most popular rides have been transformed for the holiday: The Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain! The Haunted Mansion has been transformed by Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and the ride is filled with holiday decorations throughout. Space Mountain is also rockin’ the holidays with the return of Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, featuring a thrilling haunted version of the ride.
What You Need to know…
Mickey’s Halloween Party is scheduled for Tuesday and Friday nights in October (1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26) and Halloween night, itself.
- A separate event ticket is required to attend Mickey’s Halloween Party and your ticket includes admission to the park 3 hours before the party begins, allowing you to play inside the park! Tickets purchased in advance are $49 most days and will very likely sell out! Tickets purchased on the event days (if still available) are $54.
- Nearly all rides are open during the party and my favorite part is that you can walk right on to most rides with NO wait because they only sell a small number of tickets to the party!
- You’ll be provided with a Trick-or-Treat bag to load up on treats at the treat stations and YES mom and dad can Trick-or-Treat too!
- Character photo locations are set up throughout the park
- Dance Parties are located at two dance clubs within the park in both Tomorrowland Terrace and the French Market
$300 Savings on 4 Day, 4 Night Vacation Packages
Vacationers can enjoy a $300 savings on a four-day, four-night Disneyland Resort Vacation Package at any Disneyland Resort Hotel if booked between now and December 1, 2010. Travel must take place between October 1 andDecember 16, 2010. The offer is perfectly timed for guests to take advantage of the popular festivities taking place at Disneyland Resort during the Halloween season.
The savings also include all of the magical extras that come with booking a vacation package through the Walt Disney Travel Company. These benefits include preferred seating to some of the popular shows and attractions, Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets, a Magic Morning admission into Disneyland one hour before the park opens to the general public and a “Key to the Magic” card which allows clients to charge meals and merchandise to their resort hotel account.
For more information and to book, call your local travel agent or visit www.disneyland.com .
For more information about Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort or to purchase tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party visit www.disneyland.com/halloween .
A big thank you to the folks at Disneyland for providing tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party and a stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel.