Meet The Rattles, a Fun New Band for Kids! (Giveaway)
Posted Jul 21 2010 11:08am
If your kids aren’t talking about The Rattles yet, I think you’ll be hearing about them soon! This new band for children (and their parents!) has their debut album, “Rattle On,” coming out on August 17. So, what’s so unique about The Rattles? The biggest thing that separates them from the usual children’s bands is that they’re not human! That’s right, they’re a band of furry critters with their own unique sound, but reminiscent of classic bands like The Beatles and The Monkees. Here they are in their very first music video!
[Email subscribers: Please click on the title of this post to access the video online.]
Aren’t they awesome?! I love this music! Kids will enjoy meeting Gus, Kitty, Sal and Hal, and bopping to their catchy pop tunes. You can listen to another song, “Wavy Lane,” at http://themusebox.net/mp3s/wavy_lane.mp3 .
Go to www.rattlesrock.com to meet the band, listen to more music, and even join The Rattles’ fan club! And make sure to get a copy of their awesome new CD, “Rattle On,” on August 17th!
I’ve got three copies of “Rattle On” reserved to pass along to you! To enter, go to www.rattlesrock.com , click on “Meet the Band,” and leave a comment here with something you learned about one of the members of The Rattles! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by - Following Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- NEW! Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
Three winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, August 17, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open only to US residents.
DISCLOSURE: No compensation of any kind was provided for this review.