Make Bath Time Safer and Drier with Stay-dry Bath Apron and Towel -- GIVEAWAY
Posted Nov 10 2010 2:21pm
One of my biggest fears when I was bathing my babies was that I would drop them while taking them out of the tub. The first time you bathe a baby, you realize that they are, as the saying goes, slippery when wet! I tried putting a towel against my chest and then picking up the baby, but the towel usually fell down or went right over the baby’s head! If I went without the towel, my clothing became soaked. Unfortunately, I never did find a better solution… until now!
The Stay-dry Bath Apron and Towel by WeeFive Designs is, as the name implies, an apron and towel in one! Check out the picture below and you’ll see what I mean
It also comes with a matching bath mitt that you can use to grasp your wet baby and then hold him close to you without soaking your shirt.
Here are some of the great features of the Stay-dry Bath Apron and Towel • Handy accessories pocket • Long term use: Newborns-to-toddlers • Covers wrapped infant from head to toe • One size fits all: 33"W x 46"L • Made of 100% plush cotton terry • Keeps baby warm to and from the bath • Complete coverage for the bath-giver from the neck down! • Adjustable Velcro neck, and ties at back • Comes in 3 colors: citrus green, pink, and blue • After the Stay-dry is released from mom, it can continue to cover baby • Includes matching bath mitt -- fits snugly on the hand with its elastic wristband.
I really wish the Stay-dry Bath Apron and Towel had been available when my boys were little! This is definitely at the top of my list now for baby shower and new baby gifts. You can purchase it at BedBathandBeyond.com , Target.com and at Buy Buy Baby stores. Go to http://weefive.com/apron.html to learn more about the Stay-dry Bath Apron and Towel and watch a video of it in action!
One lucky winner will receive a fantastic Stay-dry Bath Apron and Towel! To enter, leave a comment on this post with the color you like best. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional additional entries by… (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet 3 times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, November 28, 2010, at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: No products or compensation were exchanged for this post.