Let ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape Help You at the End of the Year
Posted Dec 29 2010 5:39pm
Although the majority of the holiday festivities are over, there is always post-holiday cleanup, New Year’s celebrations and the always present New Year’s resolution to keep things more organized this year. ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape is a helpful tool to have in each situation, and not just for its intended use of ensuring clean, sharp paint lines.
Here are a few quick and helpful reminders of how ScotchBlue can help you:
• Moving furniture – Mask off your desired layout using ScotchBlue to make sure everything will fit just right after you take down your tree.
• Labeling holiday decoration boxes – Make next year’s decorating process easier on yourself; use ScotchBlue to ensure your boxes are neatly labeled.
• Storing holiday lights – How frustrating are tangled up holiday lights? Use ScotchBlue tape like you would use rope; a guaranteed way to make sure your lights don’t get tangled in the box before next year’s season.
• Holiday designs on cards – ScotchBlue is the guaranteed way to ensure clean lines on your homemade thank you cards, whether you’re using water color, oil paint, markers or crayons.
New Year’s Celebration
• Cups at holiday parties – Everyone knows the guest who keeps misplacing their cup! ScotchBlue can be used for quick and easy cup labeling.
• Labeling leftovers – New Year’s is a time for feasting, which means a lot of leftovers. Avoid any food confusion by labeling your containers with ScotchBlue tape.
For the Kids
• While you're busy cleaning away, keep the kids busy using ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape! Create an oversized tic-tac-toe board on the living room or kitchen floor while you are cleaning to keep the kids entertained. Or, make a hopscotch board using ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape in the garage or basement that won’t leave a sticky mess behind once removed.
DISCLOSURE: This is a guest post provided by ScotchBlue. No products or financial compensation were provided.