Knowing The Different Types of Wedding Invitations
Posted Jul 18 2010 3:34am
It has been included in the wedding tradition wherein family members from distant locations including the friends of the couple are given an invitation to attend the wedding. It is believed that wedding invitations are highly important because it offers the first impression on what the guests can anticipate in a wedding. Therefore, one has to make sure that the invitation appears effective in the perception of the wedding guests.
The chief objective of the invitation is to formally ask the guests to share with the couple in one of the most important occasions in their lives. Traditionally, the invitation is often inserted with a certain respond card so that guests can conveniently realay a confirmation. A few couples create their invitations with a map included to it so that guests will not have a difficult time finding the venue of the ceremony. This is very useful for guests who are not so knowledgeable with the chosen venue of the couple.
Another important details that a wedding invitation should contain are the dates and the method of transportation. Other invitations contain information regarding some facilities offered to guests.
The decision for an invitation differs based on the preferred style of the couple. There are several types of invitation to select from. In this article, you will find valuable assistance on what particular invitation is to fit best on your wedding:
1. Thermo graphed is a specific kind of an invitation that utilizes a combination of ink and a few minute particles. The writing appears very much the same to the engraved type of invitation. For those who wish to attain a similar effect of an engraved invitation but like to spend less, this kind of invitation will suit perfectly.
2. As mentioned above, an engraved invitation is an expensive one. It employs copper plate. With an equivalent concept, its writing is a bit elevated, appearing to be somewhat being engraved.
3. The handwritten invitation is the most basic. You'll just need a pen or any writing material and a clean, clear paper too. The writing is created by the hand. Most small occasions use this kind of invitation but are not too classy for a wedding ceremony.
4. The printable invitations are also cost effective. It is a practical type of invitation. In truth, many couples have opted to use this type of invitation.
5. Formal weddings usually employ the contemporary invitation. Oftentimes, this particular invitation is accented with flowers and some other decorations. A picture of the couple is at times also utilized to form this kind of invitation.
These are some types of invitation. Couples should choose their own invitation taking in mind their preference and budget.
For more information on wedding invitations just go to this website the best wedding cards