Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage: An Excellent Alternative to Soda (Giveaway)
Posted Aug 05 2010 2:03pm
Most kids love soda (or pop, if that’s what you call it), but too much can contribute to childhood obesity. Now Juicy Juice has come up with a great alternative for kids who love the fizziness (and “coolness”) of soda. It’s called Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage. This lightly carbonated fruit juice is available in berry, apple and orange, and comes in a cute 8-ounce can so it looks like soda! However, it’s really a blend of 70% real fruit juice and 30% lightly carbonated water. Each can has less than 100 calories, is a great source of Vitamin C, and counts as one serving of fruit! There is no added sugar, artificial colors or flavors.
We received samples of all three flavors of Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage, and my boys loved them! They were excited that they had their own special “soda,” and I felt good that they were drinking a much healthier alternative. Best of all, the flavors were all delicious. I liked them, too!
Click here to read more about Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage and other Juicy Juice products. And then head to the store to pick up some Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverages for your children’s school lunches and sporting events. They’ll be thrilled!
One lucky winner will receive two cans of each flavor of Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage (that’s six cans in all), PLUS a Juice Juice tote bag! To enter, go to www.juicyjuice.com/Products/Sparkling-Fruit-Juice.aspx and leave a comment here about something you learned on the site that wasn’t mentioned in my review. This is mandatory to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) and Juicy Juice ( @JuicyJuiceUSA ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, August 19, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received two cans of each flavor of Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.