It’s Time You Got Your Own Business Cards at UPrinting.com! (Giveaway)
Posted Sep 27 2010 1:33pm
Business cards aren’t just for executives anymore. Have you ever been at the park with your kids and met another mom that you wanted to stay in touch with? Just whip your business card out of your purse and she’ll know how to contact you! And they’re great for bloggers, too. When you mail out a prize (on those occasions when it doesn’t come from the sponsor), it’s a great idea to put your card in it because you’re more likely to get an email telling you that the prize arrived safely. And business cards are definitely a must-have if you’ll be attending any conferences. I’m sure you can think of many more reasons to have a business card. My parents used to spend a couple of months a year in an RV, and they had business cards made so they could stay in touch with people they got to know in the campgrounds.
At UPrinting.com , they have an excellent selection of business cards. What I like about them is that they don’t look too business-y. They have square cards or slim cards. They have rounded corners, leaf shapes, circular cards, and more. They have gloss and matte finishes. You can have your cards printed on the front side only or on both sides. You can design your own or use one of their templates, which are fantastic! Check out some of them below
The designs above are just a tip of the iceberg. They have hundreds of templates. Or if you’re creative, you can do your own original design. You’ll love browsing through all of the colorful and unique business cards at UPrinting.
I’ve been given the opportunity to present the following giveaway to one lucky winner!
250 Die Cut Business Cards for One (1) Winner – Specs:
2 x 3.5”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5” (slim card) Die cutting options available: Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded One-Corner, Half-Circle Side, Circle Paper Type: 14pt Cardstock Gloss, Matte, or High Gloss; 13pt Cardstock Uncoated Color: 4Color Front, Blank Back; 4Color Front, Black Back; 4Color Both Sides
To enter, go to www.uprinting.com/business-cards.html and browse through their fantastic business cards. Then return here and leave a comment with the specific name of a design that caught your eye. (Don’t worry, you can change your mind if you win the giveaway!) You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional additional entries by… (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following UPrinting ( @UPrinting ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet 3 times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
- Receive 5 extra entries if you commented on this Birthday Page before 11:59 PM on September 6. Leave 5 comments saying, “Birthday Bash #1,” “Birthday Bash #2,” etc.
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, October 11, 2010, at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is limited to US residents only 18 years old and above.
DISCLOSURE: As a thank-you for hosting this giveaway, I will receive 250 Die Cut Business Cards from UPrinting. No other compensation has been provided.