I'm A Horrible Reality TV Viewer, Get Me Out Of Here
Posted Jun 16 2009 6:39pm
Thins I learned While Watching The Most Education Summer Show, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here:
1) My summer show standards (say that 3 times fast) is at a all new low.
2) Lou Diamond Phillips' head is very oddly shaped. I can't stop looking at it.
3) I think Janice Dickinson looks good for her age, but would look better without so much work and the oil she must grease her face with 24/7. It is like the gel they use for your ultrasound. Unless Janice's face is pregnant, she should lay off the stuff.
5) Really "celebrities"? You may as well call this show I'm nobody you have ever heard of until now but now I invade your every thought with the shape of my head and greasy face sucka Get me Out Of Here. It would ring more true.
6) Torrie can kick your ass. I am scared of her.
7) Some shows that were made in Britain are better off staying in Britain.