One (1) winner will receive a HUGE Klutz prize pack featuring
Headbands & Hairstyles
Prize pack valued at $75.99!
To enter, click here and look around at all of the wonderful products at Klutz. Then leave a comment on this post with another book besides the four listed above that your kids would love! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Liking Klutz Books on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, December 1, 2010, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US mailing addresses only.
DISCLOSURE: Samples and prizing are courtesy of Klutz.com. I received complimentary Capsters and Window Art to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.