My twin boys were always big “tossers” as babies. If they had something in their hands, it would eventually end up on the floor. They tossed food off their high chairs, pacifiers from their cribs, toys from their strollers, and anything else they had in their grip. With two babies at once, you can imagine all the picking up I had to do! It got really frustrating at times.
I was recently sent a terrific product that would have solved a lot of those problems for me. It’s called Hold It Baby, which is described as “sanity on a string”! I can definitely see why. The Hold It Baby consists of three lanyards that can be attached to your baby’s stroller, high chair, shopping cart, airline seat or other place, and can hold up to six items at a time, such as books, pacifiers, toys, sippy cups, and more. What’s really clever about Hold It Baby is that it has many different attachments on it—two sizes of silicone bands, a snap and a clip—so that it can hold just about anything that your baby is likely to play or eat with and toss. It also comes in a terrific storage bag for easy portability, and it’s even washable!
If you’ve got older kids, they can attach Hold It Baby to portable video games, sunglasses, or other items they don’t want to fall on the floor and break. This is a terrific product that really is a sanity saver for parents, especially if they have “little tossers” like my boys!
Please visit www.HoldItBaby.com to order. There’s also a very helpful video on the site that shows you exactly how to use the Hold It Baby.
When you order 2 or more Hold It Babys from www.HoldItBaby.com and enter coupon code MULTIPLES at checkout, you get 10% off your purchase! This is great for families with twins. Or with one baby, you can keep one Hold It Baby in the car and another in the house or with the stroller.
Guess what? I have two Hold It Baby organizers to give away (two winners each get one Hold It Baby)! How can you get one? To enter the drawing, just leave a comment on this blog telling me what your baby or child is always tossing on the floor! You must do this for your first entry.
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Becoming a fan of Hold It Baby on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook ID. (And keep checking the Hold It Baby Facebook page often because I noticed that they post a lot of discount codes!)
- Following me and Hold It Baby on Twitter ( @ParentingAuthor and @HoldItBaby ) and tweeting about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the URL of your tweet. You may tweet once a day. Please leave a separate comment for each tweet.
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog. (The code is in the upper right-hand column of this site.) Post a comment with your blog’s URL.
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post.
- Listing Susan Heim on Parenting as one of your Favorites on Technorati. (See “Add this Blog to My Technorati Favorites” banner on the left sidebar.) Leave a comment with your Technorati user name.
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, as a Follower on Blogger, or on your Kindle (see sign-up options on sidebars). Leave a comment for each subscription method.
- Entering the GE Appliance giveaway. Click on the picture of the stove near the top of the left sidebar. Leave a comment on this contest page each time you enter. You can enter daily!
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, October 9, 2009, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. U.S. residents only.
SAFETY NOTE:Secure the Hold It Baby connector to an immovable object that is at least five (5) inches below the child’s chin. The Hold It Baby is not a toy and should never be used by a child without an attending adult. Do not use this product in a crib, playpen, or port-a-crib. Do not use this product if your child is unrestrained. This product conforms to all government safety requirements (mechanical testing, toxicity, and flammability). This product is to be assembled by an adult.