Have a Happy Halloween from Tiger’s Milk! (Giveaway)
Posted Oct 27 2009 11:00pm
Halloween is just around the corner! And if you’re like me, you haven’t bought your Halloween candy yet. Before you do that, Schiff Nutrition would like to suggest an alternative! They’re the makers of Tiger’s Milk bars, nutritional bars that contain 16 vitamins and minerals, as well as up to 10 grams of protein, in each bar.
Their regular size bars (1.23-oz.) are available in 4 delicious flavors:
Their king size bars (1.94-oz) are available in the Protein Rich and Peanut Butter flavors.
But, as everyone knows, nutrition bars should also taste good (so many don’t!), so I wanted to try them. Schiff Nutrition was kind enough to send me samples of all of their flavors, and I thought they were delicious! My kids like them, too, and my husband’s been taking them to the gym. The editors of American Way magazine (Nov. 2008) named Tiger’s Milk bars as one of only six “Most Edible” energy bars (of 30 taste-tested).
You can get Tiger’s Milk bars at many food and convenience stores, including Trader Joe’s, Albertson’s, Ralph’s, Chevron, Meijer, Fred Meyer, and 7-Eleven. Visit www.tigersmilk.com to find a retailer near you.
Schiff Nutrition is generously giving away a box of 24 Tiger’s Milk bars to one lucky winner! To enter, visit www.tigersmilk.com and then leave a comment here telling me which flavor you’d like to try. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
As always, you can earn optional, additional entries by doing any of the following and leaving a separate comment for each:
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting on Networked Blogs. Click on “Follow This Blog” on the left sidebar. Leave a comment for 1 extra entry.
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment for 1 extra entry.
- Following me on Twitter ( @ParentingAuthor ) and tweeting about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the URL of your tweet. You may tweet once a day. Please leave a separate comment for each tweet. (It's easy to tweet by using the Bookmark feature at the bottom of this page.)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL.
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post.
- Listing Susan Heim on Parenting as one of your Favorites on Technorati. (See “Add this Blog to My Technorati Favorites” banner on the left sidebar.) Leave a comment with your Technorati user name.
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method.
- Entering the GE Appliance giveaway. Click on the picture of the stove near the top of the left sidebar. Leave a comment on this contest page each time you enter. You can enter daily!
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, November 10, 2009, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. U.S. residents only.
DISCLOSURE: Schiff Nutrition sent me an assortment of Tiger's Milk bars to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.