Did you know that 40% of holiday candy is purchased for candy dishes, baking and crafting? And The Hershey Company has a HUGE assortment of holiday candy for all of your needs. Not only do they have their traditional offerings, but they also have special treats just for the holidays, such as Hershey’s Kisses Brand Candy Cane Mint Candies Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates wrapped in Red/Green/Silver Foils Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Crème Santas 6-Pack and Santas Bag Rolo Reindeer Cane Kit Kat Holiday Miniatures Hershey’s Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate Bells Reese’s Peanut Butter Bells
The above list is just a small sample of all the delicious Hershey’s holiday treats. At our house, we use several Hershey’s products in our cookie recipes! For more information on Hershey’s seasonal products, recipes, gift ideas and entertaining tips, just visit www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com . Happy holidays from Hershey’s!
One lucky winner will receive a holiday stocking from The Hershey Company with the following products Rolo Reindeer Cane (3.44 oz) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Santa (1.2 oz) Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Crème Nutcracker Moulded Bar (3.5 oz) Hershey’s Pot of Gold Truffles Sampler (1.05 oz) Reese’s Peanut Butter Trees (10.8 oz bag)
To enter, go to www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com and look around. Then return here to leave a comment on this post with the name of a recipe or a craft that caught your eye! You must do this to enter the giveaway. This will be just a one-week giveaway so that Hershey’s can get your prize to by Christmas!
You can earn optional, additional entries by - Following Hershey’s ( @hersheys ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway three times a day (spaced at least an hour apart). Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook (1 entry) and/or following on Networked Blogs (1 entry). (Leave a separate comment for each.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each method for up to 3 entries)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, December 14, 2010, at 11:59 ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open only to US residents.
DISCLOSURE: I received some yummy Hershey’s candy as a thank-you for hosting this giveaway. No financial compensation was provided.