Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

Good Case/Bad Case

Posted Jan 14 2009 8:05pm
Okay gang, thanks to our good friendRumor Queen, here is what we are dealing with. As a rule, I usually focus on the mid-range guess which would mean we would miss the cut-off next month by 1 day. Humph. While I do not want to wait any longer than absolutely necessary, the largest benefit to that is we would absolutely be a shoe-in for April. Also, we would not have any holidays to delay our travel so it would not be all bad.

That being said, I am still rooting for the good case scenario. We will not know more until likely mid March but you can bet that when I know, you'll know! Wish us luck and keep those prayers a comin'!
PS: Looks like Antoinette is still looking for her Mommie & Daddy. :)
Post a comment
Write a comment: