Get Ready for the Holidays by Ordering Your Cards from Cards Direct! (Giveaway)
Posted Sep 06 2010 6:54pm
I was having a conversation with my mom the other day about getting a family photo taken. I try to get it done this time of year because I like to send pictures in my Christmas cards , and we need plenty of time to get everyone together, have a nice picture taken, and get the cards printed up! Have you thought about your holiday cards yet for this year? Or if you haven’t sent one for a few years, why not consider doing it this year now that you’ve got a headstart?
Here’s a suggestion: Go to www.CardsDirect.com and browse through their selection of more than 2,000 personalized greeting cards! Cards Direct offers free personalization and a custom imprinted verse on high-quality cards, along with affordable pricing and great customer service.
My favorites for Christmas are the photo cards . Check out some of these beautiful designs
And for those of you who need personalized cards for other occasions, you’ll be happy to know that Cards Direct carries baby announcements , graduation cards, wedding invitations, and much more. Their selection is huge!
I’m going to bless one lucky reader with a gift code to Cards Direct redeemable for twenty-five cards up to a $50 value! To win, go to www.cardsdirect.com and look around, then leave a comment on this post with the name of a card that you love. (Don’t worry, you can change your mind when you order if you win this contest!) This is mandatory to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Cards Direct ( @CardsDirect ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet 3 times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
- Receive 5 extra entries if you commented on this Birthday Page before 11:59 PM on September 6. Leave 5 comments saying, “Birthday Bash #1,” “Birthday Bash #2,” etc.
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, September 21, 2010, at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received a $50 gift code from Cards Direct as a thank-you for hosting this giveaway. No other compensation was provided.