Garden Party: A Fun and Safe Virtual World for Kids -- Win a One-Year Membership! (GIVEAWAY)
Posted Feb 22 2011 10:46am
My 7-year-old son’s new favorite online world is called Garden Party ! Here is how he describes the game: “You can buy seeds and grow furniture! You can visit the Lazy Lagoon. You can get orbs by fishing and other games, and then buy stuff like costumes. I have a duck and a squirrel costume. And you can decorate your tree house! You can get a leap frog pet and a guinea pig.” And the graphics in this game are just adorable. Check out the screen shots below.
Garden Party is free to play, although you may want to get a subscription to access special members-only items. (One month is just $5.95; 6 months is $39.95 and includes a free costume; 1 year is $49.95 and includes 2 free costumes, 100 extra inventory spaces, and an extra tree house room!) Here’s a video sneak peek at Garden Party
[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to access the video online.]
My son is having so much fun playing Garden Party. It’s the first game he goes to when he gets computer time. I hope you’ll visit www.gardenpartyworld.com and introduce your kids to Garden Party!
One lucky winner will receive a complimentary one-year membership to Garden Party ! To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing who in your family would love to play Garden Party! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After completing the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, March 8, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary 3-month membership to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.