I have some favorites this Friday! I’ve given up on the whole Frugal Friday post this week - I’m flying to Calgary, I plan on spending stupid amounts of money on nothing but my comfort and whims. And I’m ridiculously excited about the whole prospect.
But I do have some things that I’ve been wanting to share all week:
1. I absolutely adore the way Megan watches me and mimics every move. When at the table, if I cross my legs, she looks over (not too discretely either) and then takes a good long look at her own legs, then looks at mine, then looks at hers. And moves ‘em around for a few minutes, and continues on.
2. I can’t get enough of watching my children’s feet hang off the piano bench. Even haley’s feet still hang down off the bench and I think it is THE most adorable thing EVER.
3. I’ve rediscovered the joy of a curling iron. (Told you I change when the kids turn 3, I’m, like, clean, and everything.)
4. I love that my husband accommodates my ridiculous notions. We have FUN. Currently, he’s letting me steal his travelling size bath products because I can’t be bothered to get my own. He prentends to be annoyed, but I know he loves it!
5. My favorite thing this week is also listening to Haley read fairy tales to her sisters. And she answers their questions, and shows them the pictures. It is the cutest thing EVER.