It’s almost here! The dreaded swimsuit season. Well, at least for me, after three pregnancies (and the last one with twins), I have to admit that going out in public in a swimsuit isn’t my favorite thing. However, if I want to spend some quality time with my kids at the pool and the beach, I know that I’ve got to suck it up (and suck it in!), and find some bathing suits that cover my figure flaws and yet still make me feel a little sexy. I was recently introduced to SwimSpot.com, and I was thrilled to find that they have women’s swimwear for every figure! For instance, the bathing suit below would be perfect for me. It gives me the coverage I need on my lower half, but still looks cute with the colorful top and the short skirt.
I think this one is beautiful, too!
If you’re not self-conscious about your thighs like me, then this is a gorgeous and flattering suit.
And if you’re lucky enough to be able to rock a bikini, then you’ll love this suit from SwimSpot.com.
All of the suits above are from their Athena line, but they have many more to choose from. And there are a lot of other great things to love about SwimSpot.com. Their online swimwear boutique offers swimwear and activewear from 11 designer swimwear brands, including Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Hurley, Luxe by Lisa Vogel, St. John, Splendid, and more. They also offer a Fit Specialist program, which provides a personalized shopping experience, as well as a Bikini Builder application, so you can mix and match different swimsuits. That way, you can get a suit that flatters both your top and bottom. There are 576 combinations! Here’s another great feature of SwimSpot.com: free shipping, free returns, and free exchanges on their bathing suits . So, you have nothing to lose!
I am really impressed by the huge selection of swimsuits at SwimSpot.com . I hope you’ll check them out if you’re in the market for a bathing suit for summer.
One lucky winner will receive a $50 gift card to SwimSpot.com ! To enter, visit www.SwimSpot.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post with the name or URL of something you would purchase if you win this contest. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
OPTIONAL ENTRIES (leave a separate comment for each after completing the mandatory entry)
- Sign up to be a SwimSpot VIP at www.swimspot.com/The-Spot/ . When you do, you’ll get a $25 off coupon for orders over $99! Leave a comment with the email address you used to sign up. (1 entry)
- Follow SwimSpot ( @SWIMSPOT ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Put a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
- Enter another current giveaway listed on the right sidebar. Let me know in a comment which giveaway(s) you entered. (1 entry per giveaway)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, April 3, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: No products or financial compensation were provided for this post.