Since the government left it to the parents to decide whether to send our kids to the school or not, many parents have been struggling and indecisive what to do. How about you?
To me, whilst we are concerned about the air quality, life goes on. As we are uncertain how long this haze will last this time, skipping a day of school may not be sufficient. If we skip today, what about tomorrow? What about day after? If it doesn’t get better, are we to skip until it is completely cleared? May take a few week? I don’t know. Since I can’t tell, I just let me children attend the school with masks.
This situation might go on for a while until strong wind and rain come to wash the haze away. Keep praying for God to open up the heavenly door and pour down rain here.