Delightful & Fun Music Education for Kids (Giveaway)
Posted Apr 01 2009 2:19pm
H armonic Vision’s Music Ace Deluxe is a wonderful interactive program that gives parents a fun way to bring music into their kid’s (aged 6+) lives. The game-type Windows and Mac-compatible CD-ROM features 36 self-paced lessons shored up by games that introduce kids to the basics of music -- rhythm, pitch, note reading, listening and the keyboard -- while entertaining them at the same time.
It’s actually great for any aged beginner, and is a fun “rainy-day” family activity. The software can track the progress of 10 family members.
The engaging lessons and games help beginning music students succeed by making music theory fun. "Maestro Max," Harmonic Vision's humorous animated virtual instructor, leads students through the lessons that use colorful animated graphics and digitized sound effects.
The great folks at Harmonic Vision were kind enough to send me two copies of this great program - one for my kiddos to try out and one to giveaway! My Little Miss Lauren has aspirations of one day learning to play a musical instrument so she can play in the school band beginning in third grad. She (and I) thought Music Ace Deluxe was great fun. She thought it was great because she was learning all of the foundations of music without actually having to have an instrument there with her. What a wonderful and fun way to learn! This would also be the perfect addition to any home school curriculum.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Harmonic Vision and check out all of the wonderful music education programs they have available. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us what your favorites are.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you've subscribed. If you're already a subscriber (in either form) leave me a comment to let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [ under the heading "Grab our Widget" ]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Tuesday, April 7th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.