TEAS’ TEA Green Jasmine (Green tea with natural jasmine flowers)
TEAS’ TEA Green White (A blend of Green tea and Rare White tea)
TEAS’ TEA Lemongrass Green (Green tea with natural lemongrass)
TEAS’ TEA Rose Green (Green tea with natural rose petals)
TEAS’ TEA Mint Green (Green tea made with select, real peppermint leaves)
TEAS’ TEA Golden Oolong (Fine Oolong tea)
LOW-CALORIE: ALL NATURAL, 40 CALORIES PER SERVING
TEAS’ TEA Blueberry Green (A clean taste of green tea with the lightly tart taste of blueberries)
TEAS’ TEA Lemon Black (Thirst-quenching citrus with rich black tea)
TEAS’ TEA Mango Oolong (A full taste of oolong tea with the bright, tropical taste of mango)
CLASSIC: ALL NATURAL, 70 CALORIES PER SERVING
TEAS’ TEA Crispy Apple (An American classic of black tea and rich, natural apple flavor)
TEAS’ TEA Country Peach (Black tea with natural peach flavor)
I had the opportunity to try a tea from each of the three product lines, and I loved all of them! The Crispy Apple and Mango Oolong were sweeter, of course, and had a fresh fruity taste. But I was surprised to find that I was a fan of the Pure Green tea, too. It was very mild and light, not heavy like I imagined it would be. And it was much more refreshing on a hot summer day than my usual can of soda. And drinking green tea can be good for you! It contains powerful antioxidants that have numerous health benefits. Here’s a delicious summer recipe using TEAS’ TEA Pure Green tea
GREEN TEA SUMMER PUNCH
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Makes: 3 quarts / 12 servings
• 2 quarts TEAS’ TEA Pure Green
• 4 cinnamon sticks
• 8 whole cloves, plus more for garnish
• 4 peeled slices fresh ginger (about 1 inch by 2 inches each)
• 1 apple
• 1 orange
• 1 quart apple juice
1. Combine the tea, cloves, two pieces of ginger and two cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher.
2. Let steep at room temperature for about two hours. Refrigerate for up to an hour.
3. Wash the orange and slice it into thin pieces.
4. Wash, core and slice the apple. Stud the slices with cloves.
5. Remove the cloves, cinnamon and ginger from the tea.
6. Mix the tea, juice and remaining cinnamon sticks and ginger in the pitcher.
7. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Next time you’re tempted to reach for a can of high-calorie soda to cool off this summer, I hope you’ll switch over to a bottle of TEAS’ TEA! It’s healthier, tastier, and the perfect antidote to thirst! Get more information through the links below.
One lucky winner will receive three bottles of TEAS’ TEA, one from each category: Classic, Low-Calorie, and Unsweetened! To enter, leave a comment with the name of three flavors of TEAS’ TEA -- one from each category -- that you’d like to try if you win! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you
- Follow @ITO_EN and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like ITO EN on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs . (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, August 16, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: Complimentary product samples were provided for my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.