Listen up parents, grandparents, guardians, older siblings, and everyone in between! Trying to keep up in the fast paced world we live in will be just one of the challenges we will face 2013. Whether it’s arguing over the use of your own laptop with your child or the younger ones teaching us how to be a little more tech- savvy; there is one thing that is certain, the younger generation are incredibly wise when paired up with technology.
Education, in particular, is finding a way revolutionize mobile devices as a method of learning for our little technological dynamos.
And it is for this reason ESL Schools is offering one lucky reader one of the most popular tablets on the market at the minute, the Google Nexus 7. Learning a second language is a reoccurring topic when discussing education. In addition, they say being multilingual can increase your professional value immensely.
ESL-Schools.org is a firm believer in quality language learning and has language schools across much of Europe! Why not make the most out of your child’s summer holiday and combine a trip to France, Switzerland or Germany with a summer language study programme? These programs have been specifically tailored for young learners so they can balance learning with fun, and not to mention, in glorious locations!
So how can you be in with the chance of winning a Nexus 7 tablet? Entering the competition is easy. All you have to do is follow as many of the methods below as you want to – and leave a separate comment, below, for each method completed saying you have done so.
1) Answer this question: “Why do you think the youth of today should be learning a second language?”
2) Tweet the following phrase: “@esl_schools I would love to #win a Nexus 7 in @LauraAWNTYM’s #competition http://bit.ly/11YJEpd”
3) Follow @esl_schools on Twitter – leave a separate comment saying you’ve done so and specify your username.
4) Like ESL Schools on Facebook and leave a separate comment saying you’ve done so.
- The competition ends at midnight on Friday 3rd of May
– The prize as described will be supplied direct from ESL Schools, and there is no cash alternative