Coming Soon: Steven Spielberg’s Epic New TV Series, Falling Skies -- Plus, Enter This Giveaway for a Falling Skies Comic B
Posted Jan 25 2011 12:32pm
My hubby is really excited about Steven Spielberg’s epic new television series, Falling Skies, which premiers in June 2011 on TNT. This ten-week television event opens in the chaotic aftermath of an alien attack that has left most of the world completely incapacitated. Falling Skies is about an epic battle that pits humans against the alien force that has invaded our world. Outnumbered and outmatched, it’s up to a group of everyday heroes to band together and triumph against a mysterious invading force.
Check out this exciting new trailer about Falling Skies!
[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to access the video online.]
I hope you’ll mark your calendar to watch the premier of the highly anticipated Falling Skies! In the meantime, click here to learn more and follow the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fallingskies .
One lucky winner will receive a Dark Horse comic book for Falling Skies! To enter, visit the Falling Skies website and leave a comment here with something you learned or liked on the site. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow TNT ( @tntweknowdrama ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, February 8, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: No products or financial compensation were received for this post.