Two (2) lucky winners will receive a beautiful hardcover edition of LaRue Across America, by Mark Teague, and a LaRue branded backpack! To enter, leave a comment sharing the best place you’ve ever vacationed (or someplace you’d love to visit). You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries if you: (leave one comment for each entry)
- Follow Scholastic ( @Scholastic ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs . (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
- Place the Susan Heim on Parenting button on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (See CURRENT GIVEAWAYS list on right sidebar.) (1 entry per giveaway)
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, April 28, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary copy of this book to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided. The affiliate links in this post are my own through the Amazon Associates program.