Check for the New DACRON Fiber Quality Seal on Your Pillows -- and Enter This Giveaway for a Set of Mini-Pillows!
Posted Jan 23 2011 9:19pm
The month of January is known for its White Sales, when shoppers seek out great deals on bedding products for their families. My husband is very picky about his pillows and sheets, and I often have a hard time figuring out what’s of good quality. Now, there’s a new tool to help me in determining that a pillow is made with DACRON® -- America's favorite pillow fiber for more than 50 years!
INVISTA recently launched the new DACRON® Fiber Quality Seal, an icon that tells me that I can “Trust What’s Inside” my pillow, as one of their taglines says. I know that pillows with the seal are more likely to be comfortable and long-lasting. Perhaps that’s why DACRON® pillows are still around after a half-century!
For this review, I received a mini-pillow made with DACRON®, which my husband has been using every night! Since it’s a smaller size, he’s not using it for his head, but as one of the support pillows he likes to pile around him. He’s been very pleased with how comfortable it’s been!
If you’re going to be updating your pillows soon, be sure to look for the DACRON® Fiber Quality Seal. A good pillow is essential for a good night’s sleep! The DACRON® Fiber Quality Seal on a pillow will tell you that “It Just Feels Good”!
I have been given the opportunity to offer a pair of DACRON mini-pillows from INVISTA to one lucky reader! (Each pillow is 12" x 18".) To enter this giveaway, leave a comment on this post sharing your most serious impediment to getting a good night’s sleep! (Is it a snoring spouse? A new baby? Your neighbor’s music? Restless legs?) You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, February 6, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received one complimentary mini-pillow to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was provided.