Catch the Second Season of Men of a Certain Age -- and Win a DVD of Season 1! (GIVEAWAY)
Posted Jan 07 2011 10:18am
More than a year ago, I told you about the premiere of a brand-new show called Men of a Certain Age starring Ray Romano. I’m not surprised to see that the show has become a big hit! In case you’ve missed it so far, this TNT show follows three men -- played by Ray Romano, Scott Bakula, and Andre Braugher -- as they deal with the challenges of mid-life. These men have been friends since their college days, but are now having very different experiences in their 40s. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the show
[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to access the video online.]
One of the things they mentioned in the video, which I loved, was that women like to watch the show because they actually get a glimpse into the minds of men who are going through middle age. As Ray says, it’s mostly “food, sex, and when’s the game on,” or something to that effect, but every once in a while a little deeper revelation comes to light! I can see why this show has become a huge hit with men and women alike.
I always liked Ray Romano in Everybody Loves Raymond, and I’m thrilled to see that he has another successful show. I hope you’ll check out Men of a Certain Age on TNT!
One lucky winner will receive Season 1 of Men of a Certain Age on DVD. To enter, visit the show's web page and look around. Leave a comment on this post sharing something you learned about Men of a Certain Age. This is mandatory to enter the contest.
You can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow TNT ( @tntweknowdrama ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Men of a Certain Age on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, January 21, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: No products or financial compensation were exchanged for this post.