1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put decaf in the coffeemaker
for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
5. In the memo field of all your checks, write ’ for marijuana’.
6. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify that your drive-through order is ‘to go’.
9. Sing along at the opera.
10. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you have a headache.
11. When the money comes out the ATM scream ‘I won! I won!’
12. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling ‘run for your lives! they’re loose!’
13. Tell your children over dinner, ‘due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.’
Courtesy of kirsten www.reinventioninc.com