BornFree ® specializes in baby feeding products that are 100% free of bisphenol-A (BPA). As you’ve probably heard, the safety of BPA (an estrogen mimicker) in children’s plastic products has been under scrutiny for years out of concern that it might lead to developmental and neurological problems in children. Thankfully, there are many BPA-free options available today, and BornFree is one of the leaders in the industry! They recently came out with several new items in their line of BPA-free products. Check these out Clear Button Pacifier: This pacifier is gentle on a baby’s skin and increases the air circulation around the mouth. Comes in two sizes: 0-6 months and 6+ months.
CoolFlow Pacifier: This pacifier has extra large air holes and a raised rim to increase air circulation around the mouth, which helps keep the mouth cool and minimize irritation.
Twist ‘N Pop Easy Drink Straw Cup: This 14 oz cup features a hygenic pop-up straw mechanism for mess-free drinking!
Training Cup: The long, soft spout on this cup helps your child make the transition from bottle to cup. All parts are dishwasher-safe!
BornFree also makes BPA-free bottles, teethers, formula dispensers, and much more for baby and toddler! I hope you’ll check them out at the links below.
One winner will receive a BornFree Training Cup, a pack of 2 BornFree CoolFlow Pacifiers, and a pack of 2 BornFree Clear Button Pacifiers! All products are designated for 6+ months of age. To enter, visit www.newbornfree.com and share something you learned or liked on BornFree’s site in a comment on this post. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following BornFree ( @newbornfree ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, September 5, 2010, at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
I learned that The BornFree® Venting System simple two part venting system is specially designed to reduce the vacuum build-up inside bottles that often can lead to gas, spit-up and painful colic in newborns.