Today’s giveaway is sponsored by ERGObaby, a family owned and operated company out of Maui, Hawaii and makers of what I deem to be the most comfortable carrier on the market! ERGObaby has recently introduced the ERGObaby Performance to their line of carriers, offering a new sleek, streamlined design with some newly added features.
ERGObaby Performance ERGObaby is thrilled to announce the new Performance line of baby carriers! Made of durable, lightweight, and breathable fabric, the ERGObaby Performance carriers are made to accommodate all active moms and dads. The Performance carriers feature a high-performance polyester exterior, ideal for outdoor activities in all climates; a breathable mesh lining, keeping babies and parents cooler and more comfortable; and a cooling panel for extra wicking. The attached sleeping hood stores easily in zippered pocket. This sleek, streamlined design offers a smooth, supportive fit for parents and babies of most sizes, and can still be used to carry babies from newborn to toddler on the back, front, and hip positions. Of course, ERGObaby’s Performance line supports the correct ergonomic position for both babies and parents.
- ERGOnomic design
- High quality buckles – extensively tested
- Fits from 5′ to 6.5′ body height, with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length for growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Waist belt extends 5″ longer than Standard ERGObaby Carrier, to 48″
- Chest strap on slider for easy adjusting
- Comfort contouring on shoulder straps
- Durable, high-performance outer layer, ideal for outdoor sports and activities.
- Lighter weight (1/3 lighter than our Standard Carrier)
- Polyester/cotton shell, with cotton wicking lining
- 100% Polyester mesh Note: The ERGObaby Waist Extension is not compatible with the Performance Baby Carriers.
The truly unique nature of the ERGObaby carriers is that they allow you carry your baby in multiple positions including front, back and hip positions. The design of the ERGObaby carrier allows your child’s weight to distribute on to your hips, rather than your lower back, allowing parents the ability to carrier their baby for longer periods of time. Additionally, ERGObaby carriers are rated up to 40lbs, and have been tested up to 90 lbs, so I could actually carry my 5 1/2 year old in an ERGObaby carrier!
The is available in two colors: Spring Green & ERGObaby Grey. If you plan on using the ERGObaby Performance for children under 4 mons. of age, then you’ll need to purchase an infant insert to properly carry your baby in the ERGObaby carrier. Additional accessories are available including sucking pads and a cargo pack, offering parents a place to pack their goods while on the go!
The ERGObaby Performance retails for $120 and can be purchased at www.ergobaby.com .
One Lucky “Deal”ectible Mommies reader will WIN an ERGObaby Performance carrier( please note that choice of color may not be available)!
How to Enter:
Simply visit ERGObaby and look at the available carriers. Come back here and tell me which carrier/pattern you would love to have!
Extra Entries:Please Note that the intial entry must be completed before any extra entries will be counted and you MUST leave separate comments for each extra entry completed!