Billy Ray Cyrus Stars in the Fun Animated Film, Luke and Lucy & the Texas Rangers! (GIVEAWAY; 2 winners)
Posted Feb 22 2011 7:10pm
Why are people getting shrunk in Dark City? That’s the mystery that Luke and Lucy, Texas Rangers, need to solve! Siblings Luke and Lucy may be young, but they have an important job to do, along with their family and friends. Can they save the citizens of Dark City from an evil enemy?
Luke and Lucy & the Texas Rangers is a new animated movie featuring the voice of Billy Ray Cyrus! It’s the American version of a bestselling Dutch comic book, Suske en Wiske, which has sold more than 200 million copies around the world. My 7-year-old boys really enjoyed watching Luke and Lucy. When I asked Austen to describe his favorite part of the movie, he said, “When the big guy stopped a train with his bare hands!” Impressive! This film is filled with humor and adventure that kept both my boys’ interest all the way through.
The Luke and Lucy DVD also features an exclusive interview with Billy Ray Cyrus, two music videos, and downloadable activity sheets. You can learn more about this fun movie at www.lukeandlucymovie.com .
Two (2) lucky winners will receive a Luke and Lucy & the Texas Rangers DVD! To enter, please visit www.lukeandlucymovie.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post with something you learned about the movie. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After completing the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, March 9, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary copy of this movie to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided. As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small commission on sales made through the links in this post.