Are You Ready to Compete in the Clorox Toilet Bowl? (Giveaway)
Posted Nov 18 2010 9:11pm
I have to admit that when I married my husband, I had to get used to football season! I really didn’t come from a football-loving family, but somehow I managed to marry into one. Come fall, the TV always seems to be tuned into a football game! Some families even carry their love of football out into their own backyard by getting all of their relatives together for a spirited game of flag or touch football for the holidays. In celebration of that tradition, Clorox is holding its first annual Clorox Toilet Bowl!
The Clorox Toilet Bowl is a flag football game to be played in New Orleans with former pro quarterback Jesse Palmer as your coach! Two finalists in this fun Facebook contest will get to fly into New Orleans with nine of their closest “teammates” to play in the Clorox Toilet Bowl on January 13, 2011, as well as enjoy a three-day/two-night vacation in New Orleans!
For more information and to enter, visit the Clorox Toilet Bowl Facebook contest page at www.facebook.com/odetothecommode . I hope to see your family playing flag football on TV in January! GIVEAWAY
In celebration of the Clorox Toilet Bowl contest, one lucky reader of this blog will receive an awesome Clorox toilet wand and a small branded football! To enter, leave a comment below sharing one of your family’s favorite holiday traditions. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Liking Clorox Ode to the Commode on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Clorox ( @Clorox ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, December 2, 2010, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US mailing addresses only.
DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Clorox and received a gift code, toilet wand and football to thank me for taking the time to participate.