Apericots: Organic Baby Clothes That Are Adorable and Even Customizable! (Giveaway)
Posted Nov 04 2009 10:00pm
If I had a baby, I would be so excited to shop at Apericots! This online baby clothing retailer focuses on customizable, eco-friendly/organic, high-quality products. Their clothes are made of 100% organic materials (mostly cotton), which makes them super soft. Not only should they last longer, but they’re also very cute and trendy! You can select any of their adorable designs or customize/personalize almost any product they offer. For example, you can order a cloth diaper, bib, hat, or onesie and print your own custom text or personal photo on it. Here are a few examples of products I liked on their site:
I am excited to be able to offer a $25 gift certificate to use at Apericots to one lucky reader! To enter, visit www.apericots.com and leave a comment here with the name of one of your favorite products. (You must do this first step to enter the giveaway.)
You can earn optional, additional entries by doing any of the following and leaving a separate comment for each:
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting on Networked Blogs. Click on “Follow This Blog” on the left sidebar. Leave a comment for 1 extra entry.
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment for 1 extra entry.
- Following me on Twitter ( @ParentingAuthor ) and tweeting about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the URL of your tweet. You may tweet once a day. Please leave a separate comment for each tweet. (It's easy to tweet by using the Bookmark feature at the bottom of this page.)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL.
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post.
- Listing Susan Heim on Parenting as one of your Favorites on Technorati. (See “Add this Blog to My Technorati Favorites” banner on the left sidebar.) Leave a comment with your Technorati user name.
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method.
- Entering the GE Appliance giveaway. Click on the picture of the stove near the top of the left sidebar. Leave a comment on this contest page each time you enter. You can enter daily! (Note that the GE giveaway ends on November 15, 2009.)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, November 18, 2009, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. U.S. residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I did not receive any compensation or products to post this review.