Another Great Master Lock Giveaway for Their Award-Winning Speed Dial Combination Lock!
Posted Nov 16 2010 11:12am
Back in August, I ran a review and giveaway for Master Lock as a “back to school” feature. Master Lock combination locks are great for school lockers, but they’re also superb for gym lockers, backyard sheds, closets or cupboards with medicines or cleaning products, fence gates, and so much more. In fact, Master Lock products are so unique and useful that their 1500iD Speed Dial Set-Your-Own Combination Lock recently won a 2010 Chicago Innovation Award because of its first-of-its-kind directional combination system!
The Speed Dial’s technology is unlike any other lock. It opens on up, down, left and right directional movements, which means it’s much faster and easier to use than a standard rotary dial combination lock. You can create your own combination and reset it any time you like. It even includes adhesive letters, numbers, colors, shapes and symbols in case you prefer a more traditional lock. The Speed Dial is also ideal for those who are visually impaired as you don’t need to see the dial to open it. And the suggested retail price is only $8.99! Visit www.masterlock.com to see Master Lock's entire line of security products.
P.S. This would make a great stocking stuffer for Christmas!
To celebrate their 2010 Chicago Innovation Award, Master Lock would like to offer one reader of this blog their very own 1500iD Speed Dial Set-Your-Own Combination Lock! To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing what you would use their lock for. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, November 30, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: No products or financial compensation were exchanged for this post.