A Giveaway for the Mother-to-Be from Kiki’s Maternity Fashions
Posted Nov 12 2010 12:38pm
Maternity clothes just keep getting better and better. Long gone are the days when all you could buy were huge formless smock tops. The clothes are so beautiful now that I almost wish I were pregnant again! Check out some of the gorgeous maternity clothes from Kiki’s Maternity Fashions
The clothing at Kiki’s Maternity Fashions is so reasonably priced. Look at some of the shirts below on their Under $10 page!
If you’re expecting or need a gift for a mother-to-be, you definitely need to visit www.kikisfashions.com and stock up on some incredible maternity fashions!
One winner will receive a gift code to Kiki’s Maternity Fashions for $25! To enter, visit www.kikisfashions.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post with the exact name or URL of an item you love! This is mandatory to enter the contest.
You can earn optional additional entries by… (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet 3 times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Liking Kiki’s Maternity Fashions on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Saturday, November 27, 2010, at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: No products or compensation were provided for this post.