A Fun Stocking Stuffer Idea: Poo-Pourri! (GIVEAWAY)
Posted Dec 10 2010 7:28pm
Forget the usual boring stocking stuffer ideas, like candy and socks. It’s time to get more creative. How about a bottle of Poo-Pourri ?! This product will have the whole family laughing at what “Santa” has brought.
Poo-Pourri is a “before-you-go bathroom spray” (as the bottle says). Made with essential oils, it creates a barrier to bathroom odors when you spray it into the toilet water right before you, uh, do a #2. The Christmas version is especially fun. It has the smell of a Christmas tree and features a picture of Santa on the front saying, “Ho, ho, ho … Oh, no, gotta go!” The tagline reads: “Because even Santa has to go…”! Imagine the look on the faces of your loved ones when they find Poo-Pourri in their stockings!
Poo-Pourri also carries a similar product for parents of babies. It’s called Poo-Pourri Jr.: Little Stinker, and you spray it into the diaper pail to help eliminate odors before you deposit that disgusting diaper. By the way, you can also use this product in the toilet, too, just like the Santa version.
Visit www.poopourri.com to check out all of the Poo-Pourri scents available. They also have gift sets, travel kits, personal wipes, diffusers, and more! There’s even a variety to help eliminate pet odors called Pooch-Pourri. Put some fun into your Christmas gift-giving by stuffing those stockings with some bottles of Poo-Pourri!
Two winners will each receive their very own bottle of Santa-Poo! To enter, visit www.poopourri.com and check out the other products they offer. Leave a comment on this post with the name of one that looks interesting to you! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Poo-Pourri ( @poopourri ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Placing a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, December 21, 2010, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received complimentary product samples to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was provided.