“That Stinks! – But the Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin doesn’t!” Contest and Pajama Mommy Giveaway
Posted Oct 20 2010 5:26pm
Want to win housecleaning for an entire year? It’s as easy as entering the “That Stinks! – But the Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin doesn’t!” contest. All you need to do is head on over to their Facebook page and leave a comment about your family and life as a parent and a time when “that stinks.”
The Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin was recently named as preferred 2 to 1 over the Diaper Genie II. This is excellent information considering that the Diaper Genie has, up until now, dominated the market.
As mothers, we know just how much a dirty diaper can stink up the house. We painstakingly wrap it up and throw it in a plastic bag and some of us go so far as to take it out to the garage to throw it away. Now, there is no need to do this. The Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail prevents your home from smelling like dirty diapers.
Two lucky Pajama Mommy readers are going to get the chance to win their own Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail. All you need to do is follow these simple rules:
1. Contest is open to U.S. residents only. — (this of course changes.)
2. You must leave a comment.
1. Subscribe to our email RSS Feed with the same email as you use in your
- MAKE SURE YOU CONFIRM IT.
2. Subscribe to our @pjmommy Twitter account.
3. Tweet saying: I’ve entered the Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail give
away over @pjmommy