Renae is a 16-year-old from Lowell, MI. She is a creative individual who spends a lot of her time reading and learning Japanese because she would like to become a Journalist in Japan.
1. Guys always asked the girls out. This is the first obvious change in dating. Now it’s normal for girls to ask out guys as well. The new generation’s females have a more prominent role in dating now. Instead of guys always paying for things, it’s become more common for the teens on the date to split up the money spent. This change in dating was a break through that lead to other things that are listed in this article.
2. Teenagers have found it easier to date their own gender. Being gay has become more accepted and more common. As teenagers learn about sex earlier and earlier with the passing generations they have begun to experiment with their own gender more often. It’s easier to understand your own gender than the opposite. Our country has become accepting enough that we now have Gay Pride Day (Gay Day) celebrations.
3. Sex is more common in relationships. A lot of teenagers don’t wait until they’re married anymore and the boundaries in relationships are easier to cross. Sex isn’t as big of a deal anymore now that it’s more out in the open on the media. Parents are giving their teenagers more freedom, which means more time for experimenting with sex.
4. Age differences. A lot of teenagers have started to date out of their age range. As teenagers start developing their distinct personalities and look (scene), more matters in relationships than just age. Teenagers are at the age where they are starting to notice what they like in people such as a person’s traits, health, interests and a common ground. Teens are more free to date among other age groups nowadays and it’s becoming a normal thing.
5. Now there’s online dating. With online dating comes long distance relationships and safety issues. Teenagers get caught up in how a person describes themselves and then decide they’d like to meet someone in real life, which can be very dangerous. Technology has provided a larger variety of dating locations with the help of Myspace, Facebook, Myyearbook, Twitter, and other websites that promote long distance communication.
6. Cheating has become more common. With reality TV shows such as Rock of Love and Flavor of Love, teenagers have the media showing them that it’s okay to date more than one person at a time. Even teenage boys are encouraged by their friends that cheating is “cool.”
Custody X Change is software that both parents and legal professionals use to easily create child custody agreements and parenting plans. You can make:
1. Your ideal custody and visitation schedule 2. Your summer vacation time 3. Your hoilday schedule and special events and you can then print the calendar and give it to the other parent (or send it over email) so you’re both always on the same page.
You can also include parenting provisions (stipulations) in the custody agreement. You then print the legal text and bring it to court or mediation, or simply have your ex (or the other party) agree to it. Finally, you’re given an accurate calculation for timeshare & overnight percentages. These percentages are a primary consideration in calculating child support in almost every place in the world; and you (or your client) could save thousands by simply using the correct calculations.
Taking some of the stress out of one of the hardest situations, Custody xChange.