* Something that shows how to cook something unusual, not common or creative, eg melitzanopita
* Something that shows how to cook within the spectrum of international cuisine, eg globally well known sweets made by a famous Greek dessert chef
* Something using a particular brand-name food product, eg mass-produced cheese spread in a pizza
* Something showcasing frugal food, eg a supermarket-sponsored food show featuring easy-to-make meals that don't cost much
* Something showing traditional Greek regional dishes, eg the kind that home cooks in rural regions make, which don't often make it into the cookbooks
©All Rights Reserved/Organically cooked. No part of this blog may be reproduced and/or copied by any means without prior consent from Maria Verivaki.